Image Map

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

FIRST BLOG POST EVER







This is the first post of my blogging adventure!  I am so excited to embark on this journey into the world of blogging.  I have always followed blogs and have thought about starting one in the past but I never thought that I had what it takes.  I had this perception that a blogger had to be the next big fashion designer, an up and coming celebrity, or even more importantly, someone who happened to already have a large and established fan base.  So after constant battles with myself, I decided to take the leap.  I love everything about style, fashion, and beauty.  This blog is my own personal take on whats hot and whats not, while also allowing an inside look into my own closet and everyday looks.  So, ladies and gents, stay tuned!  I hope to entertain you, clothe you, and inspire you!


XX

Katie Eve


No comments:

Post a Comment