Image Map

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Katie Eve Goes to Australia

Since I am a day away from my big trip to Australia, I thought I would share some of my favorite Australian designers and labels. 

I cannot wait to be down unda! 


Maurie & Eve

Autumn 2013

Talulah
 


Neon Romance Collection

Lover. The Label


Southern Hemisphere Autumn/Winter 2013

Isabella Longginou

Urban Delight

S/S 13'

Josh Goot


Resort 2012

sass & bide


Love Shady S/S 13'

These are just a few of the many incredible Aussie brands and designers.  

Everyone should especially check out Isabella Longginou.  She is a good friend of my boyfriend and an amazing up and coming designer from Brisbane, Australia.  You better grab some of her stuff while you still can afford it, she is about to blow up!  Ive especially had my eye on the red crop top and matching pants.  Now that I am finally going to be in Brisbane I think I may just have to get them! 


xx

Katie Eve 

No comments:

Post a Comment