Image Map

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Isabella Longginou Candy Red Crop & Pant







Photos By Adam Lambert

Outfit Details: Isabella Longginou Candy Red Pant & Crop (here & here), Gold ID Necklace (similar here), Italian Blue Leather Satchel, Windsor Smith Gillie Heels (here)

I love matching outfits right now and this matching crop and high-wasted, wide leg pant from Isabella Longginou is so easy and SO chic. You could wear this out for a night on the town or even during the day for a little champagne brunch! Match it with a nice wedge or a lace up heel like I have and you have a simple and stylish outfit. 

X


3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! With a tress it would be also perfect! I really like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Granadine, Thank you so much! I love this outfit too. I LOVE your blog as well.

      Delete
  2. Aimerose, Thank you so much. I love your blog as well! I will follow you of course!

    ReplyDelete