Image Map

Monday, December 23, 2013

Joie Stripes + White Highwaisted Shorts






Photos by Adam Lambert

Outfit Details: Joie Top (similar), Wilde Willow Shorts, Lilya flats

I have been MIA for a week because I have been traveling back home to the Bay Area for the holidays. Its been so great to catch up with my family and friends. After arriving at home I went to Vegas for my brothers 21st birthday. I had such an amazing time! There are still two more weeks left of my trip to go so look forward to some amazing outfits! 

This cute summer outfit is from the amazing shop, The French Peg. You can see some of the other posts Ive done of clothes from their store <here> and <here

Visit The French Peg in Paddington or online! 

The French Peg 
2/237 Given Terrace, Paddington, QLD 




No comments:

Post a Comment