Image Map

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Tart Collections Gold Blazer + Mother Denim







Photos by Adam Lambert


Once again Tart Collections have produced an amazing piece! This gold sparkly blazer is perfect for several occasions. Dress it up for a night out on the town or down like I have here. Its sure to catch some attention. 

You can Find this piece plus several others at: 
http://www.tartcollections.com/

On Another Note... 
Its Katie-Eve's 1 Year Anniversary! 
Thank you so much to all my followers, I love you all for your support over this year. 
Comment in this post and let me know what you would like to see more of or what new things you'd like to see in this upcoming year

Im back in Brisbane and the weather is amazing right now! Its really hot but sitting by the pool or beach is absolutely wonderful. 

 I have some exciting stuff coming up in the near future. 

Stay Tuned!! 

XX 

No comments:

Post a Comment