Image Map

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Helmut Lang + Alexander Wang







Photos by Adam Lambert

Shop The Look 

Helmut Lang Top (love this one and this one) // Seven for all Mankind Boyfriend Jeans (love this pair) // Alexander Wang Large Marion Satchel // Asos Hollywood Heeled Sandals

Its been a while since I put up a new outfit post but this was well worth the wait! I am obsessed with this Helmut Lang top that I got from Calexico on James Street. You know that sale I said I went to a couple weekends back? Well this shirt was $460.00 marked down to $90.00. Talk about savings! Obviously I had to include my new bag in this outfit (expect to see it in a lot more photos).

In other news,  I hope everyone in the States enjoyed their long weekend this past weekend! 

Next week look out for a post on my Instagram, @katieeveblogspot,  (and possibly Katie-eve.blogspot.com) for a video lookbook of this outfit and a couple others. I did a killer video shoot this morning with my good friend Laura Brain. She is an amazing photographer for Moda Creative in Brisbane. 

Check out her work on her Instagram: @Laura_Brain 




No comments:

Post a Comment