Image Map

Friday, February 21, 2014

Mother Denim + Acne + Tweed





Photos by Adam Lambert
Shop The Look 



Mother Denim Faux Leather Pants // Acne Tank (similar here) // Alexander Wang Large Marion Satchel // Six D Rings //  Vanessa Mooney Necklace (Here and Here) // Zara Heels (similar here and here) // Tweed Cropped Jacket (love this option)

If you haven't noticed yet, I LOVE leather. Leather pants, leather trimmed shirts, leather shorts, leather skirts, leather jackets, and obviously leather bags. I don't know what it is about leather but the second I put on a piece that has any leather in it I automatically feel chic. The weather in Brisbane on the other hand is making it extremely difficult for me to wear anything I truly love. Like leather, layers, and fur. 

The tank and the leather pants in these photos are yet another amazing bargain I got from Calexico on James Street. The Acne Studios top which was originally priced at $170.00 I got for only $25.00. These Mother Denim pants were sold for $300.00 which I got for only $60.00. The savings that were made at this sale are still seriously blowing my mind. If only that store had a sale everyday... 

Go and Follow me on Instagram at @katieeveblogspot and you can see the video look book I did for this outfit. 

You can also follow me in my everyday life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment