Image Map

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Isabel Marant X Equipment









Photos by Adam Lambert


 I have made some serious purchases recently of animal print that included this equipment shirt and a few other things such as some fabulous shoes that will be showcased in the next outfit post! These shopping trips also included the to die for boyfriend shorts above and my new obsession, the Isabel Marant Burt sneakers. I have been wearing the boyfriend shorts almost every other day and the same goes for the sneakers. I have noticed my style in the last few weeks has transformed into more of a casual and sporty vibe. Since I have been extremely busy with school and work it has been a perfect fit for life as of recent. The beautiful background of these photos were taken in my amazing new neighbourhood, New Farm. Some of my favorite buildings in New Farm are old wool mills that have been refurbished on the inside to be modern apartments, but on the outside they still have the old bricks. They are my go to setting for a perfect outfit shoot.

xx 

Shop the Post



No comments:

Post a Comment