Image Map

Friday, May 2, 2014

St Frock Boyfriend Jeans and A Boyfriend Shirt

Photos by Adam Lambert

Lacoste Mens Shirt // St. Frock Boyfriend Jeans // Asos Hollywood Heeled Sandals (similar here)

I have recently moved into a new apartment in New Farm. My amazing boyfriend, Adam, and I are so happy with our new place. The view from our balcony is unbelievable! You can even see parts of the Story Bridge. The apartment is slowly coming along and I'm putting my small knowledge of interior design to use.

I love any piece of clothing with the words "boyfriend" in the title. St Frock recently sent me these amazing distressed boyfriend jeans. I paired them with one of my boyfriend's shirts. I just grabbed this out of Adam's closet. I truly think that the best "boyfriend" items are none other than actual thing. I now wear this shirt more than Adam does. Its perfect with these cute strappy sandals and skinnies, my boyfriend shorts, or of course boyfriend jeans. Basically it looks amazingly chic with anything. I also love the pale blue color. I have added a link to the same shirt in white which I also love. It is the quintessential boyfriend shirt. 

I have some VERY exciting things happening with the Katie Eve site. Stay tuned, its going to be worth the wait.

xx 

Shop the Post 


No comments:

Post a Comment