Image Map

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Joie Track Pants







Photos By Adam Lambert


This week, I had a very productive visit to the The French Peg in Paddington, Brisbane. I absolutely love the lines they carry. It has a combination of some of my favorite American and Australian designers all in one store. Not only is The French Peg amazing but the owners, Amy Robinson and Jennifer King, are seriously the sweetest people and so passionate about their store! I picked up both the track pants (which I've been coveting for a while) and this amazing leather top. I love the sports wear trend that has been in style lately and I added some leather to the look to give it just a bit more edginess.

Visit The French Peg in Paddington or online! 

The French Peg 
2/237 Given Terrace, Paddington, QLD 


No comments:

Post a Comment